Rosalind Franklin COP c/o 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'll be attending Rosalind Franklin in the fall. Now I just have to find a place to live lol
did you have an interview? if so when? and did you get accepted?? i'm waiting to hear back from them! they are one of my choices

Members don't see this ad.

did you have an interview? if so when? and did you get accepted?? i'm waiting to hear back from them! they are one of my choices

Yea I had an interview last Thursday. Heard back Monday. Good luck! The program seems great I'm looking forward to Fall.

Midwestern! Then I'll be taken off the waitlist at rosalind. Jk jk.. Lol. What are your priorities in a program? Interprofessionalism, history/track record of success, etc.?

I just withdrew my acceptance to Rosalind Franklin, so there should be another spot for someone on the alternate list. It was a tough decision to decide between Midwestern and Rosalind Franklin, but I feel that Midwestern is the best option for me. Best of luck to those of you still waiting to hear back! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I just withdrew my acceptance to Rosalind Franklin, so there should be another spot for someone on the alternate list. It was a tough decision to decide between Midwestern and Rosalind Franklin, but I feel that Midwestern is the best option for me. Best of luck to those of you still waiting to hear back! :)

Good luck at Midwestern- they have a great program. I actually got into my top choice touro in ny so I'll be attending there this fall. Found out just a few days ago. Good luck to ppl still interviewing!

I have an interview on the 11 of this month and was just wondering what kinds of questions do they ask during the interview. I really want to get in so badly.

Any other students out there who have been accepted and will attend? Is there a facebook page yet?

I have an interview on 25th of this month. I am very curious what kind of questions they will ask. I am very excited and nervous at the same time. Can anyone share some experience?

I have an interview on 25th of this month. I am very curious what kind of questions they will ask. I am very excited and nervous at the same time. Can anyone share some experience?

I'm pretty sure the questions vary depending on who interviews you. The overall interview process is great. Just make sure to prepare for the interview. They make you feel extremely comfortable. Just make sure to come across confident and knowledgeable. Enjoy the interview and try not to be too nervous.

Ah, also, they will look forward to ask you about situation problems: both in pharmacy and in life. FOr example: you see your classmate cheat during exam, what are you gonna d about it....etc
;) good luck preparing. You will be fine!
:thumbup:

Ah, also, they will look forward to ask you about situation problems: both in pharmacy and in life. FOr example: you see your classmate cheat during exam, what are you gonna d about it....etc
;) good luck preparing. You will be fine!
:thumbup:
Thank so much for the info Vina. I am looking forward to this interview.

I have an interview on the 11 of this month and was just wondering what kinds of questions do they ask during the interview. I really want to get in so badly.

How was your interview goes? When will they let you know the acceptance? What kind of questions they asked you? Please share some experience.

Members don't see this ad :)
hi everyone.

I know it is really late, but I got an interview in May after submitting my supplemental a couple weeks ago. I'm very excited at the prospect of maybe attending RFUMS in the fall. it is a new program, but from what I have heard it is a pretty impressive program.

congrats to all the new acceptances. good luck to all with upcoming interviews.

Hi guys,

I have an interview on next week. I would like to know how long is the face-to-face interview? Thanks

Hi guys,

I have an interview on next week. I would like to know how long is the face-to-face interview? Thanks

from what I have read the interview lasts about 45 minutes. I think this is a good amount of time for the interviewer to get to know you and allows you enough time to adequately express your thoughts/ideas. at different schools i have experienced a 20 minute interview and a 60+ minute interview....I definitely prefer the longer interview better, because it doesnt seem as rushed.

good luck to you. I have mine coming up in 2 weeks.

Last edited:
Just gave up my seat. Hope that gives some a better chance! This School really impressed me. The interview day is so relaxed.

from what I have read the interview lasts about 45 minutes. I think this is a good amount of time for the interviewer to get to know you and allows you enough time to adequately express your thoughts/ideas. at different schools i have experienced a 20 minute interview and a 60+ minute interview....I definitely prefer the longer interview better, because it doesnt seem as rushed.

good luck to you. I have mine coming up in 2 weeks.

is yours May 2nd? Mine is and one of the administrators told me a few weeks back they're only half full for their class of 2016

If anyone is interested in housing options for the Fall feel free to hit me up. It's two of us (male P1 and female P2) looking for a third and possibly fourth roommate.

Yea, I interviewed April 25th. I received a phone call letting me know I had been accepted on Friday April 27th. From what I have heard though, some people get acceptances after couple days, some after a week and some after two, so I am sure you will be fine. The waiting game is not fun, but just stay positive.

Yea, I interviewed April 25th. I received a phone call letting me know I had been accepted on Friday April 27th. From what I have heard though, some people get acceptances after couple days, some after a week and some after two, so I am sure you will be fine. The waiting game is not fun, but just stay positive.

Thanks 299 for the reply! Congratulations on getting in!! Best of luck!

Congrats 299.

Notified that I was placed on the Alternate List... :(:(:( guess it wasn't meant to be. BEST WISHES TO C/O 2016!!!

Notified that I was placed on the Alternate List... :(:(:( guess it wasn't meant to be. BEST WISHES TO C/O 2016!!!

I'm Sorry to hear that Tinkerbelle25, I'm sure things will work out for you in the end, keep your head up. Thank you for the congrats though and thank you to trinypham.

Is anyone looking for a roommate? The housing office does not have a message board up on their website.

Does anyone know if they are starting to pick people off the alternate list yet?

I'm P1 at Rosalind now. I'm glad that you like the school. Yes, the faculty is very good and professional. The building is also the new one for Pharmacy program.
Good luck with your admission. If you have any questions just ask okay?
Oh who did you get for the interview?

HI! I'm attending in the fall and beginning to look for apartments. When I interviewed the student ambassadors mentioned cheap navy housing and the apartments right behind the school. Do you know the names specifically or have any recommendations! I'm trying to find something affordable. Thank you :)