This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SheaShea

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have been anxiously waiting to hear ANYTHING back from Rosalind Franklin and wanted to know if anyone knows when the last interview is and when you would get an invite.

My application was verified August 8th. The last email I received from them was September 25th saying that my application was still under consideration.

Is there any hope?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all,

I have been anxiously waiting to hear ANYTHING back from Rosalind Franklin and wanted to know if anyone knows when the last interview is and when you would get an invite.

My application was verified August 8th. The last email I received from them was September 25th saying that my application was still under consideration.

Is there any hope?
Hey! I just got an email yesterday that my initial review has been completed and I'm still under consideration for an interview extending until April when interviews end. I submitted my secondary sometime in September. I'm a 26 year old white dude who got a 506 on his MCAT, 3.2 undergrad GPA in Molecular Bio, 3.8 GPA during my MS in Molecular Bio, and a couple years of scribing experience. Hang in there Shea.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi all,

Is there any hope?
I have an interview scheduled on 1/6 at Rosalind. Have you attempted to contact them since the 25th?

Sent from my [device_name] using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
I have an interview scheduled on 1/6 at Rosalind. Have you attempted to contact them since the 25th?

Sent from my [device_name] using SDN mobile

Yes, they keep giving me very vague answers. I contacted them 2 weeks ago asking about my status and how many more interviews they are holding. They told me that they conduct interviews until February/March depending on the need for the incoming class.

Good luck on your interview @waitgamestrong!

Hi there!

I too recieved the "under continued consideration" email in late November and nothing else yet - please update if you hear anything back! The only other program I applied to I was waitlisted so this journey has become a real nail biter.

i declined my acceptance there if that helps anyone

@bebee1 I am in the same boat as you. Still have not heard anything from 2 school (one being Rosalind) and #10 on the waitlist for Governors State. My friend reached out earlier this week to Rosalind and they told him he should hear something next month....

@PTstudent221 @powerofthree your declines give me hope! Hope you guys got in the programs you wanted!

Still waiting... I called on Jan 16th to check the status of my application and they said "you should hear something in the next couple of weeks". @SheaShea i hope we get interview invites before too long!

For what it's worth, I am going to be giving up my spot at RFU. Good luck to everyone who applied and is still hopeful!

For what it's worth, I am going to be giving up my spot at RFU. Good luck to everyone who applied and is still hopeful!

Thanks @Pre_DPT! Do you think it is too late for a February interview? How far in advance do you receive an invite for an interview?

Thanks @Pre_DPT! Do you think it is too late for a February interview? How far in advance do you receive an invite for an interview?
That's a good question. I received an invite a few weeks (~2 weeks) in advance from the interview. I had my interview back in mid September, so I haven't really kept up to date with the following dates and what not. Sorry that I can't be much help :/ Goodluck!