Roll Call: School of Pharmacy--Class of 2006/2007

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Me too,
pharmtard: University of Washington, Washington
(it's all bananaface's fault)

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just updated everyone! This thread sure brings back a lot of memories!

I still cannot believe it has been more than a year and half since this thread was started and I am still updating it!! :thumbup:

i guess i'm stupid... but this thread has always confused me....

i have never understood why 2006/2007 unless the goal was to save space and not have 2 threads....

bbmuffin said:
i have never understood why 2006/2007 unless the goal was to save space and not have 2 threads....

Because of the 3 (c/o 2006) and 4 (c/o 2007) year pharmacy programs but we were all accepted in the same year.

ahhh... i gotcha...

i obviously entered my name in the wrong thread.... :(

i'm special needs.... :p

Philadelphia College of Pharmacy
Class of 2007 :-D

2 years later and I am still updating!!

As I look through the list, it kinda sadden me knowing that only a handful still post today.

Members don't see this ad :)
User8963: University of California, San Francisco, PharmD/PhD; University of Pennsyvania, MPH

lord helmet-

"Take two, they're small!" Funny stuff!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

lord helmet-

"Take two, they're small!" Funny stuff!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

University of Maryland, Baltimore
Class of 2007

Hi, I'm from the fabulous university of new mexico where tuition is only in the 4 figure range!

class of 2007 PharmD!

word to your mother

Airin11: The University of Toledo
Ohio Class of 2006
Guess I have to represent OH... :laugh:

PharmGurl07-Midwestern University (Illinois)

Greetings folks,

I was supposed to be doing work for rotation :D when I just stumbled upon this site. It's pretty cool.

Anywho, I go to the University of Michigan COP and I'm a member of the Class of 2006.

Good luck in all your studies, everyone!

badxmojo said:
what is this "adding to the list" buisness? i'm just curious.. but if it's like a secret club or something that fine.i'll chill here on the outside..:D
Hey BADXMOJO was just scrolling, found this group and and to my amazement a student from UMB. I am trying to get in the fall semester. Can i communicate with you, if you are not too busy? Thank you.

Oregon State University :thumbup:

Yager lij..tadias;) or Kemey

Mangosteen: University of Oklahoma!!

disgruntled_Rx said:
Hi, I'm from the fabulous university of new mexico where tuition is only in the 4 figure range!

class of 2007 PharmD!

word to your mother

That's what I heard! I heard living expenses are really really really super duper cheap. I thought about applying there but figured my chances from being out of state is slim.

I'm going to be 100,000+ in debt when I graduate here :(

that does sound nice....i can live with 4 figure tution!!!!!

University of Florida, graduate of 2007 :D and ofcourse FLORIDA :)

congrats to everyone :D

maybe my name will be up there some day :idea:

Just thought I bring back the original roll call thread. Sure brings back a lot of memories!

Some of you still post on this forum!

:clap: :love: :love: School of Pharmacy--Class of 2006/2007 :love: :love: :clap:

West Virginia
WVUPharm2007: West Virginia University*

Florida
Dgroulx: University of Florida*

Georgia
South2006: South University*

South Carolina
Spacecowgirl: Unversity of South Carolina*

*Pharmacy Student
**Pharmacist

If you are not on the list, please post--Screen Name: Pharmacy School, the state of your pharmacy school and I will add you to the list. I will keep on updating this list. Join us!