Rockhurst University DPT 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AyeRob

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm just creating this thread to see if there is anyone on these forums applying to Rockhurst University in KCMO? I have an interview for the December 8th day and was just curious to meet some fellow applicantees.

Good luck everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

I’m in the afternoon session on December 8th, I think that there is only one interview date. :)

I’m in the afternoon session on December 8th, I think that there is only one interview date. :)
I am in the afternoon session as well, I went to their open house that they had on Friday and the staff and students were beyond accomodating! Super awesome group, I loved everything about it! Good luck to you, maybe I'll get to see you!

Members don't see this ad :)
I’ve also accepted an interview for December 8th! I wonder how many people will be interviewing that day? Must be a ton!

I’ve also accepted an interview for December 8th! I wonder how many people will be interviewing that day? Must be a ton!
I think it’s around 100 each year. They have their matriculation numbers online somewhere

Reactions: 1 user
I am in the afternoon session as well, I went to their open house that they had on Friday and the staff and students were beyond accomodating! Super awesome group, I loved everything about it! Good luck to you, maybe I'll get to see you!
Good luck to you too. Thank you!!

Have you guys heard back yet? She said "Wednesday at the latest." I've been chill about it up until now. Now I'm nervous!

Have you guys heard back yet? She said "Wednesday at the latest." I've been chill about it up until now. Now I'm nervous!
No, I still haven't heard back. It has me nervous too. Hopefully we hear back soon!

I also have not heard back yet. I wish she had not said we should know by Wednesday. Setting that sort of expectation and then not reaching it was unprofessional. But, hopefully we’ll all hear good news tomorrow!

Waitlisted :/. I retook two pre-reqs this semester and improved both from a C to an A so I hope that they consider these after the academic update. I wonder if the waitlist is re-ranked once grades are in?

Congratulations for those accepted!

Last edited:
Waitlisted :/. I retook two pre-reqs this semester and improved both from a C to an A so I hope that they consider these after the academic update. I wonder if the waitlist is re-ranked once grades are in?

The waitlist won’t be re-ranked after grades go in, I know that for sure. Hopefully, you make it through the waitlist-goodluck!

Members don't see this ad :)

I was waitlisted as well, but I have an acceptance elsewhere so it's no biggie for me. Good luck to you, hopefully you get in! :)

I was waitlisted as well... The waiting game continues... :/

Wish they would let us know what number we were so we knew our actual chances. I loved everything about the place too!

I was waitlisted as well, but I have an acceptance elsewhere so it's no biggie for me. Good luck to you, hopefully you get in! :)
I was accepted elsewhere as well, so I’m not too bummed. I liked Rockhurst, and it seems like they go through a bit of their waitlist each year too. I’m really hoping to get accepted off the waitlist for my two state schools. Congrats on your acceptance though!

Congrats on your guys' acceptance elsewhere, this was the first school that told me my outcome right now! Hoping for some good news eventually! I believe everything will fall into place, good luck you guys!

I was waitlisted as well... The waiting game continues... :/

Wish they would let us know what number we were so we knew our actual chances. I loved everything about the place too!
Hey guys, I know it’s been a while but I received an acceptance email from Rockhurst today!! @MO_DPT

Anyone here accept their spot & 100% will be attending?

I'm still waitlisted and am sure I will not be accepted, so I won't be there sadly. :/
Good luck to you all though and congratulations!!

Was waitlisted and got off of it early March.

Last edited: