This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DPTgirl66

Reaction score
Hey ya'll! I have an interview coming up later this week at Rocky Mountain University of Health Professions and I would be very grateful if anyone could share their experience here or any input on the process! Any information about the interview, the program, the faculty, or the school in general would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Me too!!! And I have no idea when we’re supposed to know :( Do you have any idea?

So based on old RMU threads it sooooounds like people were hearing back around 2 weeks after the interview. That being said all of those threads are super old and I think most of them are before RMU got its accreditation. It's also the week of Thanksgiving so I feel like that could push it out some. I have a friend who is a PT student there so if she remembers how long it took I'll let you know.

Did you apply anywhere else? Do you have any other interviews?
I talked to someone that got in last year and they said it took like 5 days to hear back... o_O so im just anxious now lol. I've also interviewed at Midwestern in Glendale and have an interview in December at University of Nebraska Med Center. I applied to 8 schools total and im waiting to hear back from 4 more still. What about you??

I talked to someone that got in last year and they said it took like 5 days to hear back... o_O so im just anxious now lol. I've also interviewed at Midwestern in Glendale and have an interview in December at University of Nebraska Med Center. I applied to 8 schools total and im waiting to hear back from 4 more still. What about you??

I got into Baylor last week but rejected them because it was 2 years and 50% online. In 2 weeks I have an interview at St. Augustine in Texas. Overall I applied to 10 schools so I'm waiting to hear back from 7. A couple of them have emailed me letting me know that I made it past their first admissions screen but nothing beyond that. It's really hard waiting :drowning:

Ehhh yeah, I have heard of some people hearing back from RMU really fast but it's Thanksgiving week so I bet they're busy. I really liked it there though so I'm having a hard time being patient :nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting: I really really hope they let me in

Talked to the student I know and she said she heard back after about a month. I also was talking to a person on here who had an interview back in October (7 weeks ago) and hasn't heard anything yet. It sounds like it could be a while for us.

Talked to the student I know and she said she heard back after about a month. I also was talking to a person on here who had an interview back in October (7 weeks ago) and hasn't heard anything yet. It sounds like it could be a while for us.
Well congrats!! You already got into one program so I’d say you have a solid chance of getting into more :claps:but thank you for the information!!! We just need to try to be patient I guess!:whistle:

Update.. Just got the call that I’m in! Hopefully you do too! I’m rooting for you!!

Update.. Just got the call that I’m in! Hopefully you do too! I’m rooting for you!!
Congrats! I got my call for an acceptance today too. I was at the interview on the 16th as well. Glad they got back to us so quickly.

I got in too!!!! When’s your start day??? I’m may. I have an interview next week in Texas that I’m going to still go to but I’m pretty sure I’m going to rmu

I got in too!!!! When’s your start day??? I’m may. I have an interview next week in Texas that I’m going to still go to but I’m pretty sure I’m going to rmu
Yay!! Super happy for you since it’s your top choice!!!! My start date is also May!! I’ve got my two other interviews that I will be going to also before I make a final decision. Super excited though it’s an awesome school

I'm 99% sure I'm going. Let me know if any of you decide you are too. It would be cool to DM with future classmates:)

I made a Facebook page called “RMUoHP DPT Class of 2021 (May Cohort)” y’all should join so we can talk

Just got an email to the actual facebook page created by the program so i'll see ya'll on there if you've already enrolled! :)

Last edited:
Anyone from the second round of interviews hear back yet? I interviewed mid-December and haven't heard back. They said they'd let us know by the 30th but I'm so anxious!

Anyone from the second round of interviews hear back yet? I interviewed mid-December and haven't heard back. They said they'd let us know by the 30th but I'm so anxious!

UPDATE: Heard back this week that I’ve been accepted but will likely turn down my spot down because I heard back from my top choice :D! Its definitely a great program though, good luck to everyone who interviewed!