Riester Otoscope/Opthalmoscope Set For Sale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Style Doc

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For all you folks who need a Otoscope/Opthalmoscope set for school, I'm selling mine on ebay. Please check my listing at http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=Riester+&category0=

I'm starting the bid at $79.00 with a Buy it Now price for $100.

Get a head start on getting your supplies before the school year starts!

Riester Otoscope/Opthalmoscope Set Model R03400 Eco Uni Series

I only used it maybe 10 times during my medical school career. It's in very good condition, almost brand new. Now that I'm going to be an intern, I have no need for my own set. Retails for about $180.00.

• Diagnostic Otoscope and Ophthalmoscope. "C" size battery handle connects with pin contact to easily change instrument heads.
  • Ophthalmoscope, includes bulb, prism, and lens selection wheel with corrective lenses ranging for -20 to +20 diopters
  • Chrome-plated otoscope with removable cap and outlet for pneumatic otoscopy. Three reusable specula and swivel magnifying lens.
  • Chrome-plated nasal speculum with wide range thumbscrew attaches to otoscope head.
  • Chrome-plated bent arm iluminator with 2.5V bulb attaches directly to battery handle.
  • Chrome-plated laryngeal mirrors, 3 mm and 4 mm mirrors, attach to illuminator
  • Chrome-plated illuminated tongue blade holder attaches directly to battery handle. Uses standard tongue blades
  • Hard sided carrying case
Made in Germany

Members don't see this ad.