RFU Students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Flash333

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are there any first year or even more senior students at RFU I can reach out to? Just have a few questions I wanted to ask if anyone is willing!

Members don't see this ad.

Are there any first year or even more senior students at RFU I can reach out to? Just have a few questions I wanted to ask if anyone is willing!
You can message me I’m a 3rd year!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Feel free to reach out. I'm a graduating DPM-PhD student.

Reactions: 1 users
Hi everyone! I am not from the Chicago area, and am wondering if people think the on-campus housing/woodlands are worth it? I would like to live alone for first year, and was told that I am able to live in a one-bedroom on campus ($1532 per month). There are cheaper options available off-campus from campus, but I'm just wondering what people's experiences were.

Hi everyone! I am not from the Chicago area, and am wondering if people think the on-campus housing/woodlands are worth it? I would like to live alone for first year, and was told that I am able to live in a one-bedroom on campus ($1532 per month). There are cheaper options available off-campus from campus, but I'm just wondering what people's experiences were.
Also wondering this. A student during the ambassador session mentioned naval housing but have not had much luck finding any info on that.

Also wondering this. A student during the ambassador session mentioned naval housing but have not had much luck finding any info on that.

I lived in the university housing for the first two years, single bedroom. It was fun and convenient. Send me a pm for more details.

Reactions: 1 users