Reviewing VMCAS app.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pupsforseeing

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, when packing to come home (CA) from school (PA) for Christmas, I apparently did not consider the fact that I may have an interview over break and did not pack my printed VMCAS app (or maybe I was just too excited at the prospect of leaving the snow behind that I wasn't thinking clearly?). Now, when I try to log on to VMCAS to retrieve my application, I get an error message. Does anyone know if there is any way I can retrieve the application? It's been a long semester since I filled it out and it'd be nice to have an idea of what I said :)

Members don't see this ad.

I don't think we can access our applications anymore - sorry!

Try looking through your old email and seeing if you sent any revisions to anyone? I have a bunch of files saved on my computer of different drafts that I worked through and things like that - maybe you still have a few saved?

Gook luck!

i have my essay saved on my computer, but i was hoping i'd get a chance to re-read my descriptions of various activites/experiences/etc. oh well, life goes on!

i have my essay saved on my computer, but i was hoping i'd get a chance to re-read my descriptions of various activites/experiences/etc. oh well, life goes on!

Yeah - I know how it is. The good thing, though, is that you know what you did already, so it shouldn't be hard to discuss. But I certainly feel your pain.