Review mirror: breaking our 9-day record

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
page 23? CANT NOBODY SLOW ME DOWN!!

PAGE 23!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

mods are pretty busy i guess

Members don't see this ad :)
hmmm...think it's the only reality tv show I can tolerate watching. And I actually enjoy it and not just tolerate it.

i will check it out...i hate reality shows....well, except for Flavor of Love...yaaa BOYYY!!!!

i will check it out...i hate reality shows....well, except for Flavor of Love...yaaa BOYYY!!!!

Never watched it. You can check out last comic online...legally too. nbc's website.

not always...but at times it can be...stimulating:smuggrin:

true...for at least one of you...

Man, once the mind goes downhill, trying to get it to go uphill is like me running uphill...not going to happen

what channel is that show on?

true...for at least one of you...

Man, once the mind goes downhill, trying to get it to go uphill is like me running uphill...not going to happen

yea...there is a way and most men are quick to do just that...some girls think its dirty...:rolleyes:

gets the job done at times

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah....we'll just leave that alone

where do u live, in a hotel?

:laugh: no, just apt complex. We have a library (individual study rooms and some tables in the middle if the rooms fill up) with computers and wireless internet access, lobby - tv room with cable tv, and gym - also with the cable tv.

dude...what is everyone doing? i guess they have a life...either that or they are taking care of business.

So todd, what are you doing this evening?

dude...what is everyone doing? i guess they have a life...either that or they are taking care of business.

isn't that was a life is...If not, I've had the 2 confused for way too long.

:laugh: no, just apt complex. We have a library (individual study rooms and some tables in the middle if the rooms fill up) with computers and wireless internet access, lobby - tv room with cable tv, and gym - also with the cable tv.

ohhh...SWEEET, reminds me of college...good times!

just got a text...fellas are on the way

Todd...whats the deal? what u up to....still studyin?

Don't forget the new thread...or I will have to beat you up with the stick again

Last joke was quite funny too..."Look who's got the boom-stick now. In my spare time I like to go to the battered women's shelter.............and donate money"

i almost dont wanna go, i wanna see this thread though to the end

Status
Not open for further replies.