Retaking March 24th and used all AAMC resources already.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

neutralobserver

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I had intended on taking the Jan 25th exam, and I still am, but voiding it due to practice FL scores not at my target (510+). :( I am planning on going for the March 24th one, but I have an issue.

I have used all the AAMC resources (3 practice FL's, SB's, OG, etc.) and I used most of my TPR FL's and other resources from them.

I am planning on focusing on strategy/practice passages, so what company currently has the best/most representative FL's/practice to work on? I have seen EK, NS, and Altius so far and am considering them.

Should I retake the AAMC FL/SB's, etc.? I have mostly heard the contrary, but maybe it would help somehow?

Also, any tips on my two more months of study (already been working since October)? Fl's per week/month? Practice per day/week? Content vs. strategy?

I am hoping to get 510+ and have looked at EVERY MCAT strategy sticky/thread on SDN, so hopefully something helps!:)

Thanks in advance! Best of luck to the Jan 25th testers! You'll do great:xf:

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, you can retake the AAMC FL/SB but you'll definitely be familiar with the questions, so don't focus on the score so much as how the question is asked and why answers are wrong / why you got it wrong.

Reactions: 1 user