Residency Reviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pure Anergy

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
All of the residency review threads are now completed (see sticky). There are several programs that have no reviews or only reviews that are several years old. If people who are interviewing this year or who are already residents at those programs could add new reviews, a lot of current and future applicants would be very grateful. If you don't want to post it yourself, PM it to me and I'll post it for you. Thanks. :)

Members don't see this ad.

Bumping this thread for the new interview season. I know some of you are getting ready to start interviewing, and I hope you're using the review threads that we put together last year. But don't be selfish. If other people's reviews helped you, then write some more to help the next guy. Especially if you rotate or interview at a new program or at one of the programs without very many reviews or with reviews that are several years old. If you don't want to post them yourself, PM your reviews to me and I'll post them for you anonymously like I did for a bunch of people last year. Good luck. :)

Congrats to everyone who matched this year. This is another bump and plea for people to write reviews about the places where you interviewed to help out next year's applicants. Especially if you interviewed at some of the newer or smaller programs that don't have any reviews yet, we need your input! If you don't want to post reviews yourself, you can PM them to me and I'll post them anonymously for you.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'd also like to say CONGRATULATIONS to all those who matched today. When you wake-up from your hangover tomorrow....or saturday for those who really know how to celebrate, please help out those who were formerly in your position. Many of the residency reviews are a few years old...at least....and there have been hundreds if not thousands of interviews since...

Congratulations again and thank you in advance for helping out the next class.

We dont find out untill tomorrow

Thx though

Hey this is just a fyi for the mods:

I'm sure you guys know this.. but I checked the "Residency Reviews" sticky at the top and there are a lot of missing reviews from this years ROL thread. A lot of MS4s wrote reviews of programs where they interviewed in the 2012 ROL thread, if those posts could be copied and pasted somehow into the Residency Review thread it would greatly increase the number of reviews for many programs.

A lot of MS4s wrote reviews of programs where they interviewed in the 2012 ROL thread, if those posts could be copied and pasted somehow into the Residency Review thread it would greatly increase the number of reviews for many programs.

Just wanted to second that- tons of great reviews there! I'll put my reviews together soon too.

And thanks again- those reviews were awesome, they helped me a ton & I recommend them to all the up & coming applicants I see. I'm sure it's a lot of work, but it makes a difference. And I just matched at a spectacular program, so pumped! Thanks!!

Bumping this thread to put in a plug for new reviews on programs where you're interviewing, especially if they're programs with no reviews or just a few really old reviews. If you don't want your reviews associated with your ID, you can PM them to me and I'll post them anonymously for you.