Research Participants Needed - Short Opinion Survey

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SGFL86

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello there!

I am looking for 3rd or 4th year medical students or residents to take a short (7-8 minute) online survey regarding opinions of direct-to-consumer genome testing.

This research is being done through the department of Human Genetics at Howard University as part of a master's thesis.

Direct-to-consumer or DTC genome testing is a relatively new form of genetic testing that has the potential to impact the healthcare industry. Participation in this research will help to anticipate the needs of future health care professionals when dealing with genome testing.

This research is in a pilot study phase, meaning anyone interested in taking the survey must be willing to retake it within a few days.

If this sounds interesting to you and you have a few minutes to spare, please go to the link below. If you have questions please feel free to email me through the SDN site or at [email protected]

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TDQSZJR

Thank you for your time!
-Shanna

PS - I know something through a site called Survey Monkey sounds fake, but I promise it's a legitimate website!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: