Research opportunities in Derm in NYC?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sophia88

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a MS3 looking to find a derm research position or program for next year in the new york area. I have been having a lot of trouble finding a position so far (emails, looking on websites etc) and I know several programs like Doris Duke are no longer available. Please let me know if you know of any schools that may have something like this?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I am a MS3 looking to find a derm research position or program for next year in the new york area. I have been having a lot of trouble finding a position so far (emails, looking on websites etc) and I know several programs like Doris Duke are no longer available. Please let me know if you know of any schools that may have something like this?

Thanks!

St. Luke's-Roosevelt and Sinai are two programs that have fellowships that tend to match fellows well. I believe downstate does as well but am not sure of outcomes. Gluck!

St. Luke's-Roosevelt and Sinai are two programs that have fellowships that tend to match fellows well. I believe downstate does as well but am not sure of outcomes. Gluck!

i dont know anything about it but i know someone who did one at sloane-kettering