Represent your Pod School!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Azpod "2009"

Members don't see this ad.

I am going to Barry as well... it was my first interview and they offered me such a huge scholarship that I couldnt refuse it. The campus is quaint but the beaches are awesome... i mean it was a 10 min drive to south beach and i can see myself studying in the sand.
I canceled all other interviews after I got the letter.... in the end, the money was the winning factor for me... i have lots of loans already, multiple thousand dollars in savings will help me more.

Yay! :love:

Members don't see this ad :)
Sniglet said:
I am going to Barry as well... it was my first interview and they offered me such a huge scholarship that I couldnt refuse it. The campus is quaint but the beaches are awesome... i mean it was a 10 min drive to south beach and i can see myself studying in the sand.
I canceled all other interviews after I got the letter.... in the end, the money was the winning factor for me... i have lots of loans already, multiple thousand dollars in savings will help me more.

Yay! :love:

Good choice :) I LOVE MIAMI!

Willcott said:
I am proud to say that I will be starting my podiatric education at the Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine this August.

My daughter is graduating from OCPM in May. It's a good school. Best of luck!

SupaYeLLowDawg said:
Barry University Podiatric Medicine & Surgery c/o 2009 also here ;) Who are you?!

Heyy,, are there good looking, I mean hott guys at BU? I think I am most likely going there this Fall! :luck:

dawgs2119 said:
My daughter is graduating from OCPM in May. It's a good school. Best of luck!

Thank you. Best wishes to you and your daughter.

--Bill

TUSPM Class of 2010! :cool: <---yeah, too cool.

Do I really need to comment? AZPOD all the way!!! :) :) :)

CSPM is pure gold baby

Welcome to those who choose Barry, Good Luck to those that did not. See the Barry PODs in August for orientation.

SupaYeLLowDawg said:
Good choice :) I LOVE MIAMI!

glow said:
By the end of our 4 year Bachelors, there's going to be a Master of Surgery available...

It'll be an extra 3 years

It's not on the site, cos its still brand new but its going to be organised soon apparently!

I'm finding it hard to understand... isnt Scholl a company that makes shoe products?? How is that a school?? :S

We were founded by Dr. Scholl and were the first podiatry school. The company has no affiliation with us.

Members don't see this ad :)
NYCPMS is the first podiatry school founded in 1911. Scholl was founded in 1912.

Dr_Feelgood said:
NYCPMS is the first podiatry school founded in 1911. Scholl was founded in 1912.

I thought the order was NYCPM, Cali then scholl.

It is funny that in the pod threads some one has claimed cali to be first and scholl to be first. are these schools lying to their students?

NYCPM was definitely first in 1911.

molldoll2010dpm said:
It's all about Scholl 2010!!!!!

Yeah!!
See you there. :thumbup:

Where have you decided to live?

doclm said:
Yeah!!
See you there. :thumbup:

Where have you decided to live?

I'm going to live in the on campus apartments for the first year, and then after that we'll see. I'm way excited to move though, not quite as excited to start the biochemistry study packet though ;) . Where do you live? I know a lot of people that really like the Woodlands.

:laugh: Cali all the way!!! And we are all good looking out here...lol. :laugh:

ehhhh, im decent looking....lol

I'm repping TUSPM Class 2010! Ya Class 2010 is holding it down in Philly! See ya this fall. TUSPM is doing big things!

Hey guys I'm going to Scholl and just got an apartment in The Woodlands :)

Hi, I have an interview this coming Monday at TUSM. This is the only school I applied to, and the only one I want go to. I really hope I get in. I think David Martin said I have a very good chance. But anyhow, I'm really nervous about the interview. Is there anyway you could tell me how your interview was? What kind of questions they asked? Who interviewed you? How many interviews did you have? Was the person who interviewed you laid back, or very stern? What did you wear? I was planning on wearing a business suit, the blazer, and skirt. How was the tour of campus? How was the campus? Over all your impression of the campus? I know this is A LOT of questions, but I have never been to there before. My interview on the 31st will be my first time, and I am so nervous, because I have NO idea what to expect. Then I saw your post, and I thought maybe you could give me some insight. I would appreciate it SOOOOOOO MUCH, if you could reply back, and let me in on some of the questions I asked. Thank you!

BengaliDocIsl said:
I have been accepted to TUSPM class of 2010 but i might choose the D.O. path. still in the process.

Hi, I have an interview this coming Monday at TUSM. This is the only school I applied to, and the only one I want go to. I really hope I get in. I think David Martin said I have a very good chance. But anyhow, I'm really nervous about the interview. Is there anyway you could tell me how your interview was? What kind of questions they asked? Who interviewed you? How many interviews did you have? Was the person who interviewed you laid back, or very stern? What did you wear? I was planning on wearing a business suit, the blazer, and skirt. How was the tour of campus? How was the campus? Over all your impression of the campus? I know this is A LOT of questions, but I have never been to there before. My interview on the 31st will be my first time, and I am so nervous, because I have NO idea what to expect. Then I saw your post, and I thought maybe you could give me some insight. I would appreciate it SOOOOOOO MUCH, if you could reply back, and let me in on some of the questions I asked. Thank you!

TX GRL said:

I don't go to TUSPM but I would guess you have a great chance at getting in. There class size is down this year so as you go in know that they want and need you. Don't worry about the interview, it is not as bad as you think. And yes business attire is essential.

AE17UD said:
Hey guys I'm going to Scholl and just got an apartment in The Woodlands :)
Come swing by 05/108B and say hi then.

Welcome! :thumbup:

Scholl 2010 baby!!!

Living in on-campus housing for the first year though...can anyone tell me what it's like? I don't move in until the Aug. 7th.

lmbe99 said:
Scholl 2010 baby!!!

Living in on-campus housing for the first year though...can anyone tell me what it's like? I don't move in until the Aug. 7th.

They are nice and new. Kind of small. I finish moving in today!!! See you at orientation.

lmbe99 said:
Scholl 2010 baby!!!

Basically its just like living in an apartment, but you have to be a bit more mindful of noise and they regulate your internet so no p2p downloading. It is nice to be close to friends and when it snows its nice to now have to worry about driving through the snow.

08' Guinea Pigs!!!!

Guinea Pigs! Guinea Pigs! Guinea Pigs!

Where the hell are the NYCPM people at?

And ugly people at NYCPM? ha ha atleast its not all asian like Samuel Merritt.

Scholl 2010!! I interviewed at Temple and DMU as well and it was a toss up between Scholl and DMU. So far I love it at Scholl and definitely think I made the right choice...

Scholl 2010 baby!

Anyone know if there's a thread for our class?

I'm proud to say DMU 2011!!!!! And i can hardly wait to get started!

I can't wait til you're done either!:D I'm just playing! Hopefully you'll be around some next year. I'd like to meet you! Not in a freaky, psycho stalker way though.