Replacement lenses for radiation glasses

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thecentral09

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a pair of NIKE x ray glasses. HAve had since fellowship. Problem is I use them everyday and now scratched/warn out. HAs anyone ever purchased replacement lenses. The frames are fine and durable, and would like to keep them as they fit nicely and are extremely durable. Any experience?

Members don't see this ad.

I have a pair of NIKE x ray glasses. HAve had since fellowship. Problem is I use them everyday and now scratched/warn out. HAs anyone ever purchased replacement lenses. The frames are fine and durable, and would like to keep them as they fit nicely and are extremely durable. Any experience?
I have oakleys and broke a lens. I couldn’t find replacement leaded lenses ~4 years ago, so I bought replacement sunglass lenses for the frames and expensed or new radiation glasses.

I literally just bought a new set of lenses for my leaded glasses. same problem, mine are all scratched up from years of use but the frame is in good condition. They stopped making my glasses (they are a noname brand. Model NY117) but the dealer still had lenses. They are the only ones Ive found that do not trigger headaches. I would ask the company you bought them from if they could help you out. If not, maybe buy a buffing wheel and learn a new hobby?

Members don't see this ad :)
I have a fantastic pair from fellowship that fit over my normal glasses but I lost a lens. Haven't been able to find someone to replace it or even find the same kind anymore. All the fit-over fluoro glasses I find now are huge, ugly, and heavy.

Non prescription? You could contact Walman or Barrier Technologies and see if they’ll replace the lens