Renting 1 bed/1 bath in Southfield, MI

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reaction score
I am a general surgery resident with a 3 bed, 2.5 bath townhouse in Southfield, MI. I am looking for a female tenant who will rent one bedroom and one bath in this townhouse after July 1st, 2023. Shared space includes living room, kitchen, utility room with washer/dryer, patio. One covered parking space available. Plenty of light coming in all the rooms. Living room and kitchen is almost furnished. Tenant needs to furnish their own room. Access to homeowner association's pool. Rent at $1150/month that includes water, trash, internet, gas. No pets or smoking allowed. Close to M-10 and 12 mile rd. 20 mins away from St. Joseph Mercy Oakland hospital and Ascension Macomb Oakland; 15 mins away from Beaumont hospital Farmington Hills and Beaumont hospital Royal Oak; 18 mins from Henry Ford Hospital; 25 mins from DMC Detroit Receiving hospital. Located at the border of Southfield, Farmington Hills, and Bloomfield Township. Text me at 219-771-0374 and/or email at [email protected] for more details.

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• Condo.jpg
    Condo.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 35
  • condo-3.jpg
    condo-3.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 26
  • condo-5.jpg
    condo-5.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 30
Last edited: