Renew Bootcamp 30 day membership? Ends on Wednesday and DAT is on Saturday

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chrishyl

Reaction score
Hi,

As you can tell from the title i have a gap of 2-3 days between my BC membership ends and when i take the DAT. I know it's not a good idea to take practice tests right before the day of the DAT but isn't 2-3 days just too long? i've gotten through half of all practices tests from all six sections and not yet taken a full length test (i'll be taking that soon but prob not have enough time to get through more than 2). BC doesn't have such a thing like a day or week extension so if i try to renew i'll have to pay 167 which will cover another 30day and i'm thinking it's just not worth it. Any advice? I know this sounds like a dumb question to ask (answer's so obvious) but i still want to hear your thoughts.

Members don't see this ad.

The 2007 DAT is free if you haven't tried that yet. I don't think it will be much help to renew; especially with three days left. You can still review your notes, reactions, and formulas anyways.

Bootcamp is usually pretty lenient about extending their subscriptions.
I think you can email them and tell them your situation, and they will most likely extend it through the weekend for you.

I wouldn't suggest practice tests the day before but other things like the reaction QBank and other practice problems are very helpful.

Hopefully this helps.

Hi,

As you can tell from the title i have a gap of 2-3 days between my BC membership ends and when i take the DAT. I know it's not a good idea to take practice tests right before the day of the DAT but isn't 2-3 days just too long? i've gotten through half of all practices tests from all six sections and not yet taken a full length test (i'll be taking that soon but prob not have enough time to get through more than 2). BC doesn't have such a thing like a day or week extension so if i try to renew i'll have to pay 167 which will cover another 30day and i'm thinking it's just not worth it. Any advice? I know this sounds like a dumb question to ask (answer's so obvious) but i still want to hear your thoughts.
I agree with the post above! If you email them about your situation, they should extend it for those few days. Booster did something similar for me :)