removing the Flags from Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr.serotonin

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
some one told me you have to unflag all your Questions before going to the next block or before ending the block. otherwise it will not be counted. I know this sounds ridiculous but we fear every potential mistake that can be made in real exam. I hope it is not like this

Members don't see this ad.

some one told me you have to unflag all your Questions before going to the next block or before ending the block. otherwise it will not be counted. I know this sounds ridiculous but we fear every potential mistake that can be made in real exam. I hope it is not like this

Whoever told u that... don't take advise from that individual again.. It's utter non sense.. The purpose of flagging is so that you can know what you are doubtful about without going through the whole block..

Anyways... just see the USMLE Step 1 content guidelines and exam guidelines.. its writtn by them clearly that they dont care bout your flagging.. flag all 308 or 280 or whatever if you may... it wont matter