Remote Healthcare Jobs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted888146

I graduated last May with a B.S. in Human Physiology and minors in Spanish and Psychology. I'm currently living in Spain and teaching English. However, I was looking into remote jobs I could do that were related to either healthcare or research. Any suggestions?

Members don't see this ad.

I graduated last May with a B.S. in Human Physiology and minors in Spanish and Psychology. I'm currently living in Spain and teaching English. However, I was looking into remote jobs I could do that were related to either healthcare or research. Any suggestions?
Do you have any health care skills or certifications? What you list here doesn’t seem like that

Medical coding and billing is commonly remote, but you'll have to learn it first.

Members don't see this ad :)
I do some part-time remote work copywriting social media and website pages for healthcare practices. It's good money if you have some writing skills.

You can offer Telemedicine or online counseling services. There are quite a few portals you can join now.