COMLEX Remembering counterstrain positions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kerosene Hat

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
These keep tripping me up in COMBANK questions. Is there a good resource for them? The Savarese "green book" doesn't go into as much detail as I like, and "fold 'em and hold 'em" isn't helpful to me at all.

Members don't see this ad.

These keep tripping me up in COMBANK questions. Is there a good resource for them? The Savarese "green book" doesn't go into as much detail as I like, and "fold 'em and hold 'em" isn't helpful to me at all.

Atlas of Osteopathic Techniques is probably the best resource. They have charts and pictures and all but it's like a 100 pages so just skim through the ones you need. Your best bet is to memorize your schools handouts, probably easier. I know theres an Anki deck with the treatment positions too that was pretty good. I just memorized the general positions for each region and just noted which ones were the maverick ones so only had to memorize like 10 positions instead of by each individual point.

Reactions: 1 user