"Remembered Questions" and "High Yield Questions"

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pox in a box

1K Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What is your opinion on these "Remembered Questions" and "High Yield Questions" that are circulating?

Members don't see this ad.

Considering the probable size of the step 1 question bank, I doubt they are any better than First Aid. Unless they specifically mention unusual or unexpected questions.

The problem is that, quoting a forensic doctrine, "eye-witness reports are one of the least reliable forms of evidence". Also, I would find any report suspect, since there is no way of verifying the information.

carrigallen said:
Considering the probable size of the step 1 question bank, I doubt they are any better than First Aid. Unless they specifically mention unusual or unexpected questions.

The problem is that, quoting a forensic doctrine, "eye-witness reports are one of the least reliable forms of evidence". Also, I would find any report suspect, since there is no way of verifying the information.

Goljan apparently thinks there is a direct correlation between the number of his high yields you get through and your score.

Pox in a box said:
Goljan apparently thinks there is a direct correlation between the number of his high yields you get through and your score.

For what it's worth, a friend of mine attended his lecture, and said that only 2 questions showed up, that he straight up said, "will be on your test". Nonetheless, he is a good learning tool.

Members don't see this ad :)
HiddenTruth said:
For what it's worth, a friend of mine attended his lecture, and said that only 2 questions showed up, that he straight up said, "will be on your test". Nonetheless, he is a good learning tool.

Making a guarantee on USMLE is like guaranteeing that it will rain tomorrow in Antartica.

Pox in a box said:
Making a guarantee on USMLE is like guaranteeing that it will rain tomorrow in Antartica.
Then your post should be self explanatory.

Hey everyone!
I had overheard a classmate of mine takiling about digital exams she had with some other people.
A friend of mine needed them so I asked her to send them to her.
NOW! my friend has told me that in the body of the email it says unreleased!
She hasn't opened the files but we are still freaking out!
What should we do?!?!?
Thanks
:eek: :(

Hey everyone!
I had overheard a classmate of mine takiling about digital exams she had with some other people.
What should we do?!?!?
Thanks
Don't know what you mean by "digital exams" but if you (or your friend) can send the files to me I can look it over for you to make sure they are safe.:laugh:

Hey everyone!
What should we do?!?!?
Thanks

images

be careful..you are treading in troubled waters that may lead to a nullification of your USMLE process and prosecution- as per the NBME guidelines...