Remember, new students, 2010,

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
W

whiskers

Be sure to ask your "friendly" upper classmen about old tests and if they apply at your "academic" institution. Personally, I'd ask the "A" students.
Does your schedule seem unreasonable? Maybe it's something that a few... hundred/ thousand old tests can help alleviate? Anyway, good luck and welcome to podiatry.

Members don't see this ad.

whiskers said:
Be sure to ask your "friendly" upper classmen about old tests and if they apply at your "academic" institution. Personally, I'd ask the "A" students.
Does your schedule seem unreasonable? Maybe it's something that a few... hundred/ thousand old tests can help alleviate? Anyway, good luck and welcome to podiatry.

Whiskers, we sure missed you. I actually forgot about you but boy I missed your old test bullsh**t. this is by far the most annoying post for sure and I love that you came back with a bang to open a thread for this. I am going to go ahead and say NO ONE post on this one after this. Whiskers knows that this is a stupid topic and that every school from allopathic, osteopathic, podiatric, dental uses them so really quite complaining. I am sorry that you have such a problem with this and I really hope that there is someone there to give you a hug and that you start feeling better about yourself

Wait! Whiskers... you're in the know, anywhere online I can just BUY a DPM degree? It'll save a hell of alot of stress, time, energy and money that I don't currently have. To hell with the tests, who needs them. I could start billing insurance companies/medicaid tomorrow and save all this wasted time, wondering what it'd be like to drive a Rolls Royce. :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
:luck:
capo said:
Wait! Whiskers... you're in the know, anywhere online I can just BUY a DPM degree? It'll save a hell of alot of stress, time, energy and money that I don't currently have. To hell with the tests, who needs them. I could start billing insurance companies/medicaid tomorrow and save all this wasted time, wondering what it'd be like to drive a Rolls Royce. :laugh:

I'm glad you asked! I just got a call from the Head Admissions Maharishi at MBSPM (Moon Boot School of Podiatry) located on the shores of the beautiful Mare Crisium.

Through the help of a transcendental interpreter, I was able to glean that their official position, in regards to their med school orphanage, was to restrict their classes to onsite learning only. It is my incomplete understanding that there is a process of nefarious indoctrination that takes some of their students the entire four years to complete (though it is rumored that many take to the process quite naturally...); in order to better serve the charlatan sharks who eagerly devour their highly qualified graduates.

Again, thanks for asking. I'll keep you updated.

Wow, he does care! :rolleyes: