Registered for GRE..how to arrange for ETS to send scores?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Muscles00GT

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I just registered for the GRE which I'll be taking in less than two weeks..got some studying ahead of me. With that said, how do I arrange for ETS to send PTCAS my scores? I'm assuming the scores just go to PTCAS which go out to each school I apply to? Also, how do I send them to the schools that are non PTCAS? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

So I just registered for the GRE which I'll be taking in less than two weeks..got some studying ahead of me. With that said, how do I arrange for ETS to send PTCAS my scores? I'm assuming the scores just go to PTCAS which go out to each school I apply to? Also, how do I send them to the schools that are non PTCAS? Thanks.

(Assuming things haven't changed) Your scores are not sent to PTCAS from ETS; you only self-report GRE scores in the PTCAS application. You will need to have the scores sent directly to each school from ETS. If you are taking the computer-based test, on your test date you will be asked to enter up to four schools to have your scores sent to free of charge. If you are taking the paper-based test, you will do this upon registering. If you need scores sent to more than 4 schools, you will need to do that through ETS, and I believe there is a fee involved for each additional score report.

(Assuming things haven't changed) Your scores are not sent to PTCAS from ETS; you only self-report GRE scores in the PTCAS application. You will need to have the scores sent directly to each school from ETS. If you are taking the computer-based test, on your test date you will be asked to enter up to four schools to have your scores sent to free of charge. If you are taking the paper-based test, you will do this upon registering. If you need scores sent to more than 4 schools, you will need to do that through ETS, and I believe there is a fee involved for each additional score report.

Thanks that's very helpful since I am taking the computer based test. I'll have to narrow down my top 4 schools so I can enter them. Thanks once again!