Recruiting bonus

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Greenbayslacker

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What would you ask for from the hospital as a fee for recruiting a new anesthesiologist? I have a friend who is a fantastic candidate and will no doubt be hired. Before presenting him to the dept I wanted to ask for some kind of recruiting incentive. The hospital-based recruiters get a % for each successful recruit, so I feel I should be entitled to the same.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
What would you ask for from the hospital as a fee for recruiting a new anesthesiologist? I have a friend who is a fantastic candidate and will no doubt be hired. Before presenting him to the dept I wanted to ask for some kind of recruiting incentive. The hospital-based recruiters get a % for each successful recruit, so I feel I should be entitled to the same.

From my limited understanding, recruiters receive around $10,000 per anesthesiologist they bring in. That's why recruiters never lose your number. It's a side hustle for soccer moms, real estate agents, and fitness trainers.

Reactions: 1 user
From my limited understanding, recruiters receive around $10,000 per anesthesiologist they bring in. That's why recruiters never lose your number. It's a side hustle for soccer moms, real estate agents, and fitness trainers.

That's a lot of dough for a middle man with not many actual marketable skills or knowledge. Kinda like real estate

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)