Recertifying Pain Boards, Need Audio Review Source

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

emd123

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm planning on taking the Pain Boards recertifying exam this Fall. I need an audio review source to listen to in the car and while walking/jogging. I used Danemiller in 2012, but I can't find any recent review course audio from them or anyone else.

Does anyone have recent (within 5 years) Danemiller course audio I could download or know of any other comprehensive Pain review audio I could download/buy/borrow/share, etc?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I have the Danemiller 2017 course but it is video. You can still play it in the car or while jogging/walking. Not sure if that is what you want.

I have the Danemiller 2017 course but it is video. You can still play it in the car or while jogging/walking. Not sure if that is what you want.
That's exactly what I need.

dannemiller stopped doing the pain board review course about 4 years ago.

i got asked to be a part of the lecture series and then they cancelled it :cryi::cryi::cryi:

from my own experience the most high yield of the lectures were the ones on sympathetic innervations, blocks

I'd wager that you and most of the common posters on this forum could walk in cold and pass. the bell curve is your friend

Reactions: 2 users