Rearview Mirror: Ectopic Must be Dead!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hard24Get

The black sleepymed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
You forced my hand, SoCuteMD! Happy now? :mad:

Members don't see this ad.

Nice choice on thread title. Here's my obligatory +pad+

Aw, let SoCute gripe about the name. She won't be able to resist posting in it anyway. :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Aw, let SoCute gripe about the name. She won't be able to resist posting in it anyway. :D

If we keep talking about her, she'll have to post. :smuggrin:

Eh, why let that stop you? You'll only get post held the first few times.......

:laugh:

says the veteran.

You must be black and blue from all the ban stick beatings

Besides, KentW outranks SoCuteMD, I'm sure he'd overrule any ban.

Alternatively, I could churn out different screen names and keep turning up like a bad penny. :smuggrin:

Alternatively, I could churn out different screen names and keep turning up like a bad penny. :smuggrin:

You're obviously unfamiliar with SDN's sophisticated troll detection systems. ;)

desperatehackers.jpg

Hey, do I really have to be able to measure pulsus paradoxus? It doesn't seem very sensitive or specific. If I do need to know, is there a foolproof way to do it? Seems a bit awkward...

If I do need to know, is there a foolproof way to do it? Seems a bit awkward...
Yeah, it's called an art line. :p Just kidding.....sort of.....kind of, but not really..... :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, do I really have to be able to measure pulsus paradoxus? It doesn't seem very sensitive or specific. If I do need to know, is there a foolproof way to do it? Seems a bit awkward...

I agree...very awkward. Maybe socute knows and will answer you...

We should see how many times we can drop the name socute in this thread before she finally answers.

I wonder if SoCute is watching this MN tragedy. Just saw an EM doc being interviewed on CNN. I know the FAQ says you are not supposed to feel any sense of urgency when paged to the ED, but I would be happy to go in the face of a disaster. Sounds like this could have been much worse from a trauma perspective.

I wonder if SoCute is watching this MN tragedy. Just saw an EM doc being interviewed on CNN. I know the FAQ says you are not supposed to feel any sense of urgency when paged to the ED, but I would be happy to go in the face of a disaster. Sounds like this could have been much worse from a trauma perspective.

SoCute would get along well with my buddy Ross, who's a medic with HCMC out there. He called me from the bank of the river to tell me about the collapse. Seems awful, but could have been worse.

so...is socute hot?:cool:

SoCute would get along well with my buddy Ross, who's a medic with HCMC out there. He called me from the bank of the river to tell me about the collapse. Seems awful, but could have been worse.

how bad was it then?

From what I've heard, 6 confirmed dead, 25 injured including 6 critically. It could have been a LOT worse.

Now its 7 dead and the number is supposed to climb once they get to all the cars under water. Very sad.

I can vouch for SoCute. Let's just say *approval five* OH YEAH!!! *snaps fingers*

the Todd approves anyone, both genders, that vouch doesn't count.

We should see how many times we can drop the name socute in this thread before she finally answers.

SoCute, SoCute, SoCute...

it's like Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice...

So is it the nsmr of the thread that determines how much people post???

is SoCute hiding?

Sweet! Nice to see the new breed taking over after the new PGY-1's became slave laborers :)

Ectopic must either be dead or on an off service month.

I think she's boycotting the thread. Like I said before, I give her three days...tops. ;)

And since you said that, she will wait 4 days.

Sweet! Nice to see the new breed taking over after the new PGY-1's became slave laborers :)

Ectopic must either be dead or on an off service month.

Seriously...fetus...where are you? I was hoping you'd impart some intern knowledge on us but you've been MIA since we all started residency.

8 weeks into internship today and I got my first needle stick. I felt like such a *****. The funny part was seeing pts with a pt ID bracelet on.

8 weeks into internship today and I got my first needle stick. I felt like such a *****. The funny part was seeing pts with a pt ID bracelet on.

$hit, I did that in surgery with a HIV POSITIVE PATIENT!!!! :eek:

Negative 8mos later, thank God - WE absolutely have to be careful! :scared:

I love how SoCute is posting in other threads, but not this one! :laugh:

I love how SoCute is posting in other threads, but not this one! :laugh:

Well, apparently she's a woman of her word. That's a good thing. Request you take her name off the thread title in the interest of good fellowship.:)

Well, apparently she's a woman of her word. That's a good thing. Request you take her name off the thread title in the interest of good fellowship.:)

Oh so she actually is boycotting the thread? I thought they were kidding.

Status
Not open for further replies.