Reapplying this year. Dual applying. Need guidance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dawn91

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, I applied to radiology last year and did not match. I am planning on dual applying this year into internal medicine and radiology. However, I do not know what to put on my ERAS experience page. Since not matching, I have some research experience in radiology. And, I did some externship in internal medicine. I feel like I should not put both of those things as it will confuse the program about my dedication to their specialty.

Is there a way for me to selectively choose "experiences" that can be directed according to a specialty?? I can create separate personal statements and use separate letters. But, I cannot find a way to build separate CVs. Please let me know if I am missing something.

Please help!

Members don't see this ad.

I don't have any advice for you since I'm just an M1, but would you mind sharing what your stats were? I'm also interested in radiology.

stats were good. But I was too selective in places I applied to. I do not want to go into too much detail. But I would advice you to be in first or second quartile of your class and have Step scores above 240