re-transmitting USMLE score to ERAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dividedsky

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If I apply to 2-3 additional programs after my original 20 programs, do I need to re-transmit my USMLE scores or just check the box like we did in the beginning? (I haven't taken any new tests since)

thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

If I apply to 2-3 additional programs after my original 20 programs, do I need to re-transmit my USMLE scores or just check the box like we did in the beginning? (I haven't taken any new tests since)

thanks!

All you have to do is check the USMLE transcript box for the new programs that you apply to, and they will get one most current transcript from the USMLE at that time. Then, later if you want to update it.... You go into the application and check the second box to re-transmit.

This was addressed at my school, because if you are trying to get out your applications BEFORE your step 2 results are in, then you have to apply too all the programs you want to apply to now. Because if you add programs later, they will get a "new" and current USMLE transcript which may then include both your step 1 and step 2 scores depending on when you took it.

hope this helps.

ps - I like your screen name... is that after the phish song?