RCSI Students September 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AlbertanMedStudent

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I was wondering if we have any members on here that have received an acceptance into the Foundation Year Program (6 year) at RCSI in Dublin. I was accepted in late January and would like to make friends at RCSI early in the start of schooling. If you haven't already been accepted, have you applied to RCSI? Feel free to ask me about the process of application and interviews!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I have also been accepted into the RCSI 6 year program. Have you seen anyone else on here you plans to attend in September?

Reactions: 1 user
I have also been accepted into the RCSI 6 year program. Have you seen anyone else on here you plans to attend in September?
Hey! I have also been accepted into the 6 year program at RCSI. I am planning to attend in September!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey! I have also been accepted into the 6 year program at RCSI. I am planning to attend in September!
Are you apart of the Facebook group "RCSI Student Union Freshers Page" ?

a little less than a month ago I found an email in my junk mail from "international Student Recruitment" and it was an invitation to a password protected website called RCS-eye with tons of information for new students. It also has a page called "lets connect" with a couple of Facebook groups available to join. I know a lot of people found this email in their junk mail so be sure to look there!

a little less than a month ago I found an email in my junk mail from "international Student Recruitment" and it was an invitation to a password protected website called RCS-eye with tons of information for new students. It also has a page called "lets connect" with a couple of Facebook groups available to join. I know a lot of people found this email in their junk mail so be sure to look there!
Oh okay thanks!

Hello all,

I was wondering if we have any members on here that have received an acceptance into the Foundation Year Program (6 year) at RCSI in Dublin. I was accepted in late January and would like to make friends at RCSI early in the start of schooling. If you haven't already been accepted, have you applied to RCSI? Feel free to ask me about the process of application and interviews!

Hey! I was accepted to the 6 year program commencing this fall as well. I was wondering if anyone has started reviewing anything yet?

Hey! I was accepted to the 6 year program commencing this fall as well. I was wondering if anyone has started reviewing anything yet?
Hi! have you checked out the website RCS-eye or joined Facebook groups such as RCSI Freshers 2016 and RCSI 6 Year Program Entering Class of 2016?

Hi guys, I'm hoping to apply to the school and would just like to ask what your average and mcat scores were for this school as well as any other irish med school?