RCSI (Royal college of surgeon in ireland)-BAHRAIN

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

path1finder

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
OK guys i just came back from RCSI bahrain, and i must say its a pretty impressive university. There are three teaching hospitals and its main teachin hospital (king hamad hospital) is freakin hugh!

The university is EXACTLY the same as the one in dublin (in terms of teachin, clinical, degree value). If anyone needs more info on it give me a PM, and ill tell u more bout it.

The only drawback is that there is no accommodation provided by the university, so u gotta look for some (its not tht hard to find :p). Anyway if anyone has decided to go RCSI-bahrain drop me a PM or drop a msg here, and maybe we can share a apartment or sometime. Otherwise just drop a message to say hi! and get to know ppl before u start med school :D.

Members don't see this ad.

I have actually found a nice two bedroom apartment, at bout 5-10 minute walk from the uni (in busaiteen (area of the uni)). If anyone is interested in sharing let me kno. Also if anyone has any other places in mind, plz do let me kno.

hey i'm actually confirmed to start at rcsi mub this september as well. I definitely also need to find a place as well. where are you from?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, I've been onfirmed a seat for the SEPT 2011 start as well!! and im onto my accommodation process now, any advice??

OK guys i just came back from RCSI bahrain, and i must say its a pretty impressive university. There are three teaching hospitals and its main teachin hospital (king hamad hospital) is freakin hugh!

The university is EXACTLY the same as the one in dublin (in terms of teachin, clinical, degree value). If anyone needs more info on it give me a PM, and ill tell u more bout it.

The only drawback is that there is no accommodation provided by the university, so u gotta look for some (its not tht hard to find :p). Anyway if anyone has decided to go RCSI-bahrain drop me a PM or drop a msg here, and maybe we can share a apartment or sometime. Otherwise just drop a message to say hi! and get to know ppl before u start med school :D.

I found a great [well it looks great from the pictures] 3 bedroom apartment in busaiteen. The rent is 650 bd so if three students share it we''re looking at a rent of about 250bd a month each. Just thought I'd put that out there. Where are my manners I got so much into this whole apartment thing that I forgot formally introduce myself. My name is Arham and I'm coming from Ireland. Anyone interested in my proposition [Yes I admit i'm watching far too any crime/mafia flims :)] pm me

Hi, i have a fully furnished two bedroom apartment within walking distance from campus and i am looking for a roommate to share it with. It will cost around 250 bd/month all amenities included...
If anyone is interested, feel free to contact me.
my rcsi e-mail: [email protected]

hey i'm actually confirmed to start at rcsi mub this september as well. I definitely also need to find a place as well. where are you from?

Hi I will be starting SEP 2011 at RCSI mub as well and need to find a place and a room mate are you interested? I am looking for 2 BR 2 bath apt fully furnished all inclusive walking distance to rcsi

I am joining RCSI in SEP, need to find a place. Anyone looking for a room mate?