RCSI among other things

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rayne101

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all...

I was wondering who got into RCSI and actually plan on going there? Its pretty expensive...

Also, if you're going to RCSI what kind of housing are you looking at? The link on the letter attached by ABP just links you to the main RCSI page.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Congratulations to both of you! I am a Final Year student at RCSI and am still delighted with my choice to go here for medical school.

I'm looking forward to meeting you next month. :)

Hi guys, I'm leaning towards RCSI as well. Any chatter about the logistics?

Members don't see this ad :)
ugh, can't find housing anywhere that's not over 7000euros...

Yeah, I'm having a similar problem. I'm leaning towards Mercer simply because I don't want to rent blind and it includes all of the utilities.

hey...I'm applying to RCSI and am slowly completing the application process. I'm about to start writing the essay but I was hoping someone could help me out a bit...just with what they're looking for exactly, anything specific I need to mention or discuss? and the length, how it needs to be 2 pages but any font size and such, do I need a title page? or is it just two pages and there can be a title on the first page? sorry if these questions seem a little ridiculous, but I'm a little worried.
hope to get some help. thanks a bunch :)