RCSI 6 yr program closing down??!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

*~*sukhdeep*~*

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if RCSI is going to be taking applications for the 6 yr med program for fall 2007? I've heard they might not offer the 6 yr program anymore :eek:. Is there anyone else who has heard about this or can confirm this? Thanks in advance...

Members don't see this ad.

When I requested my application, they told me I was able to apply for the RCSI 6-year program, so no, it isn't closing down--at least, not yet.

When I requested my application, they told me I was able to apply for the RCSI 6-year program, so no, it isn't closing down--at least, not yet.

Strange...I requested an application through the Atlantic Bridge Program for the six year program...What do you think my chances are of getting in? I know my age doesn't help and the fact that I took a couple gap years between high school and college. Any one have any advice?

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you have a bachelor's degree? If not, they may have accidentally assumed you did. Don't email the school, email ABP using the same address that mailed you the application. They are very quick about responding, and you should have an answer within a day or two.

Do you have a bachelor's degree? If not, they may have accidentally assumed you did. Don't email the school, email ABP using the same address that mailed you the application. They are very quick about responding, and you should have an answer within a day or two.

I do not have a Bachelor's degree...I'll try emailing ASAP...thanks so much!