Random non-MCAT and only peripherally related to the MCAT thread - Part 8

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Arsenic

posting from the future
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
how's your studying going guys? are you freaking out? burned out?

this is our stress relief thread....or our group anxiety thread, whatever..... :laugh: :D

for those of you that have no idea what the mcat random threads are about, check out molly's explanation:

MollyMalone said:
It's basically a restaurant. That serves breaststicks. And lots of cute fruit and veggies. And is patronized by a HO. And Tucker Carlson. Vin Diesel, too. Lots of race car drivers eat here, as well. We're very well respected by the Amish... one girl in particular is here almost all the time.

The food is great if you're low on iron. It's not on the menu, but you can ask about the special secret garlic cure home recipe. One of the hostesses often makes weather predictions, but she's not always around. I think she has another job with the government. Or a government. Something like that. One of the other hostesses says "Bitch, please," a lot, but she's joking... don't take it personally.

Forget anything you've heard about the girl who died here from arsenic poisoning. That was a long time ago, and she's still alive, anyway... just busy so she doesn't come in as much. Besides, a little arsenic adds a lot of flavor to just about any dish.

Pretty flowers by the entrance, hey? Lilis, they are. Beautiful. And the music is totally hopping... we have our very own DJ. Looks a little like Brad Pitt.

I guess that's pretty much all you need to know. I'm usually in the corner booth over there drinking a nice glass of wine. You're welcome to join me, anytime. We're open 24/7.

EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO POST HERE, you're welcome to jump in at anytime. Here's the final tally from part 7:

Arsenic 1,194
beary 1,021
Nikki2002 934
Anastasis 878
WilliamsF1 868
jlw9698 757
oxeye 422
UMP 420
BrettBatchelor 379
Dr Durden 378
RAD11 359
Teerawit 302
ironmanf14 267
scentimint 250
MollyMalone 200
megboo 189
Crazy Canuck 182
mshheaddoc 180
lilithny 161
supernova33418 154
TypeA 126
gujuDoc 116
EvoDevo 83
Penny2004 39
QofQuimica 31
Pemberley 16
Noeljan 9
Darlaa 8
jamie_kee_mac85 8
polarbingbear 8
Tristero 7
dc52e55 5
Hernandez 5
gradu8in2003 4
StellarOrigins 4
stiffany 4
abadri421 4
rogerwilco 4
CanadianPremed 4
Dr. Pepper 4
medfool24 3
KentW 3
nittanylionmd 2
ADeadLois 2
jophe 2
spicedmanna 1
yellowledbetter 1
DRKUBA 1
jessie 1
IBF 1
Oschemi 1
simpleman 1
clsr2nrvna 1

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
loggen on at just the right time... first page

hahah I left for a while to talk to my neighbor and went back to the computer....i'm like wtf why can't i post on part 7...it was already closed :oops:

First page baby!

Members don't see this ad :)
nice job passing me up for #7 in the "overtime" page 201, oxeye :mad: ;)

A photo from Drumkeeran, Ireland. For you, Ana.

drumkeeranireland1132am_1.jpg

I just had some veggie chicken pattie.....it was delicious!!!!