Random non-MCAT and only peripherally related to the MCAT thread - Part 6

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted106503

Welcome to Part 6! Everyone did a bang up job by hitting 10k in less than 12 days--11 days 19 hours and 18 minutes to be exact. A new record! :D

For those not familiar with what we do here, Molly has been kind enough to put together a nice description.

MollyMalone said:
Not sure what the Random thread is all about? Well, here's the answer to all your questions.

It's basically a restaurant. That serves breaststicks. And lots of cute fruit and veggies. And is patronized by a HO. And Tucker Carlson. Vin Diesel, too. Lots of race car drivers eat here, as well. We're very well respected by the Amish... one girl in particular is here almost all the time.

The food is great if you're low on iron. It's not on the menu, but you can ask about the special secret garlic cure home recipe. One of the hostesses often makes weather predictions, but she's not always around. I think she has another job with the government. Or a government. Something like that. One of the other hostesses says "Bitch, please," a lot, but she's joking... don't take it personally.

Forget anything you've heard about the girl who died here from arsenic poisoning. That was a long time ago, and she's still alive, anyway... just busy so she doesn't come in as much. Besides, a little arsenic adds a lot of flavor to just about any dish.

Pretty flowers by the entrance, hey? Lilis, they are. Beautiful. And the music is totally hopping... we have our very own DJ. Looks a little like Brad Pitt.

I guess that's pretty much all you need to know. I'm usually in the corner booth over there drinking a nice glass of wine. You're welcome to join me, anytime. We're open 24/7.

And the final tally from Part 5:

WilliamsF1 2,128
RAD11 1,484
Nikki2002 587
jlw9698 458
Anastasis 410
mshheaddoc 384
Dr Durden 367
Arsenic 366
MollyMalone 362
supernova33418 355
beary 353
megboo 259
ironmanf14 252
oxeye 242
BrettBatchelor 240
da_donut 193
Crazy Canuck 184
QofQuimica 184
Dr. Pepper 180
scentimint 162
EvoDevo 147
lilithny 128
UMP 117
TypeA 108
AWhitehair 104
Teerawit 87
Tanner82 79
abadri421 45
DRKUBA 44
gujuDoc 31
Cozmosis 23
leesh 7
dr.kicia 1
X_Marker 1
ylitia 1
bananaface 1
MicroBugs 1
Noeljan 1
Jacks Mannequin 1

We've been through highs and lows in Part 5. From the final matches of Andre Agassi's career to the loss of the World's friend, Mr. Steve Irwin. May he rest in piece.

With all that said, let the green flag wave! Boogity Boogity Boogity!!!

greenflagwaveqk5.gif

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)