Random non-MCAT and only peripherally related to the MCAT thread - Part 5

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MollyMalone

I'm a Score Quadruplet
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere's the thread!

Not sure what the Random thread is all about? Well, here's the answer to all your questions.

It's basically a restaurant. That serves breaststicks. And lots of cute fruit and veggies. And is patronized by a HO. And Tucker Carlson. Vin Diesel, too. Lots of race car drivers eat here, as well. We're very well respected by the Amish... one girl in particular is here almost all the time.

The food is great if you're low on iron. It's not on the menu, but you can ask about the special secret garlic cure home recipe. One of the hostesses often makes weather predictions, but she's not always around. I think she has another job with the government. Or a government. Something like that. One of the other hostesses says "Bitch, please," a lot, but she's joking... don't take it personally.

Forget anything you've heard about the girl who died here from arsenic poisoning. That was a long time ago, and she's still alive, anyway... just busy so she doesn't come in as much. Besides, a little arsenic adds a lot of flavor to just about any dish.

Pretty flowers by the entrance, hey? Lilis, they are. Beautiful. And the music is totally hopping... we have our very own DJ. Looks a little like Brad Pitt.

I guess that's pretty much all you need to know. I'm usually in the corner booth over there drinking a nice glass of wine. You're welcome to join me, anytime. We're open 24/7.

Congratulations to everyone who made Part 4 such a kickass thread!!!

Nikki2002 970
MollyMalone 935
oxeye 803
jlw9698 754
WilliamsF1 674
BrettBatchelor 610
beary 565
Arsenic 523
megboo 468
ironmanf14 444
supernova33418 440
Dr Durden 389
mshheaddoc 351
Anastasis 284
TypeA 274
scentimint 215
da_donut 157
Teerawit 156
gujuDoc 155
RAD11 145
lilithny 119
QofQuimica 112
Dr. Pepper 83
UMP 75
Crazy Canuck 74
ylitia 64
DRKUBA 49
lytesnsyrens 33
AWhitehair 31
Cozmosis 15
dc52e55 9
Tanner82 7
Looque 5
redsoxfan 3
bananaface 3
5moreminutes 3
ChymeChancellor 2
Severus 2
thadocta26 2
Broccoli 2
RPedigo 2
gradu8in2003 2
Noeljan 2
Tristero 1
Sammie216 1
moomar 1
danjo 1
DrVanNostran 1
ladki72102 1
gtleeee 1
FutureDoc84 1
Jwax 1

And thank you to the ever generous, intelligent, lovely, and kind Nichole, who let me start the thread even though she won the last one. :)

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
I wish our school initials were FU, lol!!!

This reminds me of a funny story. I think I posted this on SDN somewhere else in some other thread. But one time a friend was telling me a story Mr. Larkin told them.

Essentially it was an interview day and several interviewees were on their way to TGH and Mr. Larkin was calling some sort of attendance role so he was spelling out names.

Well one of the person's was an Asian and his name was FU, so when he spelled it out it must have sounded funny. I could only imagine I would be laughing if that happened to me.

This reminds me of a funny story. I think I posted this on SDN somewhere else in some other thread. But one time a friend was telling me a story Mr. Larkin told them.

Essentially it was an interview day and several interviewees were on their way to TGH and Mr. Larkin was calling some sort of attendance role so he was spelling out names.

Well one of the person's was an Asian and his name was FU, so when he spelled it out it must have sounded funny. I could only imagine I would be laughing if that happened to me.
Guju!! :D