Random non-MCAT and only peripherally related to the MCAT thread - Part 4

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nikki2002

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
A short quiz:

In the Random Non-MCAT thread you are allowed to discuss all of the following EXCEPT:

A.) Breaststicks
B.) the MCAT
C.) cake
D.) VD

If you chose B then congrats! You are ready to begin postwhoring in the Random non-MCAT and only peripherally related to the MCAT thread - Part Quatro :cool:

ProzacKitty17.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Oh yea, that's right, AB is in STL, MO. Always figured it was at Busch Gardens. LMAO! (they have one there btw)

Yeah........ STL came first. WAAAAAY first! :laugh:

oh yeah, we have the big boy here. depending on the day, you can smell it a couple of miles away (which isn't really a bad thing).

every tour = 2 free beer coupons in the visitor center, any AB product you want. :thumbup:

oh yeah, we have the big boy here. depending on the day, you can smell it a couple of miles away (which isn't really a bad thing).

every tour = 2 free beer coupons in the visitor center, any AB product you want. :thumbup:

BTW - WHAT is that smell wafting through the SLU campus? I was always told it was a meat processing plant?

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, my husband was in awe! He also thinks it would be cool if i end up in a residency in STL. Then we can live close to AB and he can take the free tour every day after work and get his 2 free beers fresh from the tap!
I'm not really an AB drinker, but there are occasional perks. Couple of summers ago, we were out for a friend's bday, and they were promoting the "Born on Dates"... so reps were handing out free glasses and filling it up with Bud that was brewed that morning. Pretty sweet.

LOL! I always knew there was in STL, MO (you hear it all the time in the commercials), it's just that I used to always tour the brewry in Tampa and my dad would also get a free sample along with the rest of the adult men.

Did you know Red Stripe is imported through Stamford, CT? ;)

Members don't see this ad :)

haha ^^ This was my 1500

Whoo hoo! :hardy:

(28500 to go to catch mush)

jlw- just sent you a funny e-mail from my dad...

"you know you are from Southern Illinois if....."
*sigh* we tried to get my friend's boyfriend to go snipe hunting with us on a camping trip, but he told us to **** off. :oops:

and in college, I was invited to a hootenanny (sp?) in Breese, but it got rained out so we cruised around a couple of towns, going to bars that served 18 y/os. (actually, I was still 17 :oops: )

*sigh* we tried to get my friend's boyfriend to go snipe hunting with us on a camping trip, but he told us to **** off. :oops:

and in college, I was invited to a hootenanny (sp?) in Breese, but it got rained out so we cruised around a couple of towns, going to bars that served 18 y/os. (actually, I was still 17 :oops: )

Hootenanny's are fun - kinda like barn dances - does OH have those?

I loved the reference to Chester though!