Raiders????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

alexOSTEO

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok....so my Titans got spanked:mad:

I guess I HAVE to root for the RAIDERS:confused:

Don't you think Tampa has a major advantage though, I mean their current Head Coach built the Raider team???????

Members don't see this ad.

Yes and no. Callahan has a big advantage too, he knows how Gruden thinks. I think TBs big advantage is that their offense finally started to show up. I think the two teams match up well though. Tampa has the #1 defense and Oakland has the #1 offense. Oakland has a good defense and Tampa has a decent offense. I think this game comes down to the better prepared team and the team who gets the most breaks going their way (special teams, turnovers, etc.)

GO RAIDERS!!!!!!!

Id like the raiders to win but somehow I think TB will come out on top. Just a feeling.

Members don't see this ad :)
If Sapp wins it will be a dark day for football.

Sapp is the reason I've been routing against TB almost the entire season. I played football for 6 years before graduating high school and there is no excuse for the cheap shot he did that day...

unspoken rules of the field, you can bite, kick, spit on a guy but to wack a guy opposite side of the field when he's not looking and not interested in the play is reprehensible...

fined and ousted is the only way I would be happy with Sapp...

GO RAIDERS!!!!!!!!

I was pissed when the Titans lost. I like the Raiders' team but their fans act like prison inmates on a field trip. Adults should have a liitle more self-control than that. However, I hate the Tampa Bay Fucs (ha ha). Warren Sapp is an over-grown baby. I hope the Raiders embarass TB and Gruden.

Raiders 35
TB 17

I'm gonna have to go with the Bucs...No big reason, just that I have been a Niner girl since the day I was born, and that makes me NOT a fan of the other bay area team, the Raiders. Logical, eh? :laugh: Besides, don't the Bucs look better in their uniforms?? :p
Seriously though, I am very impressed with the way Gruden's turned the Bucs around.

Wow... CRAZY game...