Radiology Match Scoop

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
L

lifebouy

Members don't see this ad.

I think this sort of thing is irresponsible.

Members don't see this ad :)
There that goes. Too bad Voxel went to bed. :)

Not only is "BOB" not from colarado, as yesterday he was from someplace else I can't remember...but he was also a grad of a med school in India last night, today he's from Emory....weird....

Well, obviously I'm not fast enough.

What did BOB manage to do? Post names of people unmatched?

I'm surprised to see 3 radiology programs that did not match, especially one in the south and one in the east. How the did that happen? Any speculations?

The one in Dallas where there were 7 of the 19 spots open was supposedly a mistake on their part with their Rank List (whatever that means). I know someone who called all the programs that were suppose to have open positions just after 12 today and every spot in radiology was already filled somehow.

•••quote:•••Originally posted by Jim Picotte:
• I know someone who called all the programs that were suppose to have open positions just after 12 today and every spot in radiology was already filled somehow.•••••Because the positions were never "truly" open in the first place...spot saving happens more than we think.