Radiation Therapy at Michener Institute (Canada)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

firey3

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm wondering if anyone has any tips for the interview here or an outlook on how the interview/acceptance goes?

I've been offered an interview/provisional offer depending on my interview outcome, so I was just wondering if anyone knows any tips as I noticed there isn't a Michener thread.

Thanks for the help!:)

Members don't see this ad.

hey firey3! i also got a provisional offer just like yours! i have no idea what the interview is like... and i am really nervous about it,, but i can't seem to find any people who have already went through the interview process before and who is willing to share their experience...:(

yah same its in the middles of exam time added on stress eh ? :S i can't seem to find any info either I guess we have to jsut try to remain calm

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone!

I was hoping the maybe one of you guys did the interview by now and that I could get some feedback! I have my interview in 2 weeks!:(

I would really appreciate the help!

Please!

Hey, i have an interview this april too..please give us some tips:oops:.. its in the middle of exams..nervous

in the same boat, some tips would be helpful :)