Question pack suspiciously easy compared to section bank...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

deltaJ

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm in my last month of studying for the April 28th exam, and I've been alternating between the section bank and the 120 question packs, and I've noticed something I'm sure all of you have: the section banks are much harder.

Not only that, but does anyone else feel like the question packs are actually... easy? Like much, much easier than the section bank. I know that this has been discussed ad nauseam, and this isn't even a humble brag, but these questions on the question pack are incredibly (suspiciously) easy compared to the section bank.

I've read on a couple threads that the actual exam is trending towards the section bank; that makes sense. Question is, then, is the question pack still useful to study? Will these types of questions/passages still be used in the newer exams? For those who have take recent exams: is the question pack still somewhat representative of the new exam, or is it now (sort of) irrelevant? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi all,

I'm in my last month of studying for the April 28th exam, and I've been alternating between the section bank and the 120 question packs, and I've noticed something I'm sure all of you have: the section banks are much harder.

Not only that, but does anyone else feel like the question packs are actually... easy? Like much, much easier than the section bank. I know that this has been discussed ad nauseam, and this isn't even a humble brag, but these questions on the question pack are incredibly (suspiciously) easy compared to the section bank.

I've read on a couple threads that the actual exam is trending towards the section bank; that makes sense. Question is, then, is the question pack still useful to study? Will these types of questions/passages still be used in the newer exams? For those who have take recent exams: is the question pack still somewhat representative of the new exam, or is it now (sort of) irrelevant? Thanks!

Qpacks are recycled from the old aamc exams. Now you see why people rushed to take those in the past.

I think whats more annoying is how the practice test are significantly easier than the section banks and the actual exam, even practice test 2

Reactions: 1 user