Question on Programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey, anyone got any tips for interviewing at Scheie or Duke??

I've searched the forum, but can't find much.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Are you interviewing at Scheie tomorrow? I'll be there. You should say hi, I am from New Haven. I'd like some info about the Scheie interview, I heard that it's two faculty members interviewiing you simultaneously.
Cer

Ceremony said:
Are you interviewing at Scheie tomorrow? I'll be there. You should say hi, I am from New Haven. I'd like some info about the Scheie interview, I heard that it's two faculty members interviewiing you simultaneously.
Cer

Hey Cer, I'll be there on the 22nd. Feel free to let us know how it goes, though :) . Good luck.

Morton

Members don't see this ad :)
i second the albert einstein (bronx) question...somebody...anybody...with any help. other than the fact that i'd be surrounded by yankees fans, i'm interested in the program. :p

Does anyone know how many people Wills typically interviews? What are the interviews like?

YAGman said:
Does anyone know how many people Wills typically interviews? What are the interviews like?
Hey yagman, interviews at Wills have the reputation of being a bit "different". They tend to ask uncommon questions. As in "What is the stateflower of your homestate". Anyway, it is a panel interview: three interviews ? 15 min with 5 interviewers each time, i.e. you will be interviewed by fifteen total. Hope this helps.

Hey yagman, interviews at Wills have the reputation of being a bit "different". They tend to ask uncommon questions. As in "What is the stateflower of your homestate". Anyway, it is a panel interview: three interviews ? 15 min with 5 interviewers each time, i.e. you will be interviewed by fifteen total. Hope this helps.

good thread.. may need updating