Question about the total cost of the DPT program at Stony Brook University?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

welcome2me

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I wanted to know what the total cost for the program was for all three years? What current students had to take out in loans to attend. Thank you for reading

Members don't see this ad.

I wanted to know what the total cost for the program was for all three years? What current students had to take out in loans to attend. Thank you for reading

I do not and will not attend SUNY SB, but I did interview there earlier this year. One of the take-homes they provided was of course the tuition breakdown.

For NY-residents, the 3 year program will cost 61,025$ while out of state individuals (me) will have to pay 107,640$. Keep in mind this is purely tuition and does not include other costs such as living, books, etc.

Hope that helps though.

I do not and will not attend SUNY SB, but I did interview there earlier this year. One of the take-homes they provided was of course the tuition breakdown.

For NY-residents, the 3 year program will cost 61,025$ while out of state individuals (me) will have to pay 107,640$. Keep in mind this is purely tuition and does not include other costs such as living, books, etc.

Hope that helps though.
@Janus, How much will LIU cost you for 3 years?

@welcome2me, is SBU your final decision?

Members don't see this ad :)
I am probably going to Stony Brook. I got the packet they gave at the interview with that number for in-state but then I looked at the website and there were alot of other costs that I dont think were included. I am working right now and I really want an idea of how much the whole thing will cost so I can save accordingly. Thank you for your replies.

@Janus, How much will LIU cost you for 3 years?

I did the rough math and LIU's tuition might come out to somewhere around 110k (their website posted per credit costs and there was a different price for different numbered classes). Of course, being in Brooklyn, the cost of living is going to drive this cost upward.

In the end, I am looking toward getting the military to help a buddy out, but that option is still in the research stages.