Question about personal statement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Shane41

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What are the requirements when writing your personal statement for pedo? I believe they want to know your future plans, why you decided pedo, etc. But I cant seem to find any source that describes what my statement should entail. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Shane

Members don't see this ad.

What are the requirements when writing your personal statement for pedo? I believe they want to know your future plans, why you decided pedo, etc. But I cant seem to find any source that describes what my statement should entail. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Shane

From what I've seen, a few of the schools websites will give you some requirements on the personal statements, but there isn't much. What you said above is I think what there is. Take those points and work your magic. Even if you talk about hot air ballooning, if you play it right, it will work! :D

I think for your personal statement for pedo they want to hear how much you love kids. How you used to sit in front of schools just to watch them play and how you want nothing more than to be around them all day:)