Question about overriding deck organization with imports

sword-nimi

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'll try to explain this the best I can:

I have 100 anatomy cards in one deck. Student B has the same 100 cards (same deck), adds 30 more cards, and then organizes the whole collection into 5 subdecks. Student B then exports their deck. When I import that deck, my 100 cards stay in the same place (don't get placed in the same subdecks Student B has their cards in), because the program won't import the duplicates. The 30 new cards get put where Student B put them.

Is it possible to import a deck with duplicate cards, but have it re-organize my deck into the deck/subdeck structure of Student B, without losing the learning steps/memory on those cards (so not deleting my deck and importing from scratch)?

Context is we have a big card bank from previous year students, and we are (group effort) organizing and adding to/rearranging those decks and posting our new decks on a share drive. All of these new decks have a mix of new cards and cards we inherited from previous year students. It's been difficult to organize, and would be helpful if one person could post a "final deck" for each topic that wouldn't require everybody to import the whole deck as new cards.

Members don't see this ad.