Question about Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nor2themax

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can the people who've gotten interviews at the following schools tell me how they were contacted and how long their application was complete before they heard back? Thanks!

Temple
Rush
UIC
Vandy
MCW

Nora

Members don't see this ad.

things might have changed from last year...

but for Vandy, I got a letter saying that I have been accepted for an interview and that I must complete the secondary application first...

it said to call the office at the number provided and then to set an interview date... you've gotta complete the secondary by the time of your interview (if I remember it properly)

(DONT WORK ON THE SECONDARY FOR VANDY UNLESS YOU GET INVITED FOR THE INTERVIEW THROUGH THAT LETTER THING...)

Originally posted by Nor2themax
Can the people who've gotten interviews at the following schools tell me how they were contacted and how long their application was complete before they heard back? Thanks!

Temple
Rush
UIC
Vandy
MCW

Nora

I still haven't gotton a file complete at Temple, but I was offered an interview a few days after I sent in my secondary. I'm guessing my file is complete there if I was offered an interview.

For Vandy, it's been over a month and from reading on how fast others have heard from Vanderbilt when it comes to interviews, I'm expecting a big fat rejection letter. It's cool, it can join Stanford and Uchicago's generic rejection letters.

For MCW, I've been complete for a month and each time I call, they keep telling me that my file is still in line to go through review.

So far, I've noticed that schools that are interested in me, reply back in a week or less.

Anyway, I'm hoping for an interview at Sinai, where I work/research(I applied MSTP there) and/or NYU, my alma mater.

vandy: app complete for about 2 weeks before i heard for an interview.