Quebec ECOS and LMCC2 questions!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nde

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi all!
I'm preparing CS quebec examination schedule for this fall. Please does ayone here can give tips, questions about that exam. Also LMCC2 questions and tips are welcome.
Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

nde said:
hi all!
I'm preparing CS quebec examination schedule for this fall. Please does ayone here can give tips, questions about that exam. Also LMCC2 questions and tips are welcome.
Thanks in advance.

For the LMCC part 2 get old questions!!!! When I did it there was only one new scenario. Make sure you know how to do OSCE's. Don't know where you did medical school but if you did OK on your clinical OSCE's you should know how to do the LMCC part 2. Ask around at residency programs. I don't have my package anymore as I dutifully passed it down. BTW the LMCC frowns on this practice so don't ask them directly. They consider it cheating.

Kakoshi said:
For the LMCC part 2 get old questions!!!! When I did it there was only one new scenario. Make sure you know how to do OSCE's. Don't know where you did medical school but if you did OK on your clinical OSCE's you should know how to do the LMCC part 2. Ask around at residency programs. I don't have my package anymore as I dutifully passed it down. BTW the LMCC frowns on this practice so don't ask them directly. They consider it cheating.
Thanks Kakoshi for those answers. I ask that because I am an IMG ( from Italy) who try to get residency in Canada ( quebec or elsewhere).