QR Topscore Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jabeck74

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If I am getting 18 on the topscore quantitative reasoning section, what can I expect to get on the real DAT? Have you seen your scores go up on the QR?

Members don't see this ad.

jabeck74 said:
If I am getting 18 on the topscore quantitative reasoning section, what can I expect to get on the real DAT? Have you seen your scores go up on the QR?

Your score could go up... or down... or stay the same. It's kind of hard to predict how well you'll do on the real thing. I think the common trend I've seen so far is for people to score 1 or 2 points higher on the actual exam (but don't rely on this trend to do better). Good luck. :)

i can't tell u about topscore, but i score about 22-26 on kaplan, i got a 21 on the actual one.

jabeck74 said:
I got a 23 on topscore math, got a 20 in real. I was really tired at the end of the exam though, so I think it affected my time management. Guessed on 5 questions that I barely had time to do.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was getting 18-19s on topscore, but got 23 on the real exam. hope that helps some! :)

My real DAT was a little easier than the Topscore and way way easier than DATachiever. I was getting 19-20 on Topscore and 17-19 on DATachiever. And ended up with a 21 on the real test.

A lot of it depends on your particulat test and your math skills, I hate complicated stats problems and don't have too much problem on trig, so not having probability questions beyond simple heands or tails helped me.

Overall the practive tests are a good inicator, so do as many as you can.