[QR]question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

How many knives will be packed into a box determined to contain 3 brown ones if there are going to be 1 blue, 2 white and 4 black knives collectively put into the same box for every brown knofe found in it?

answer is 24

I don't even understand what the question is asking for

Need ur input. thank you

Members don't see this ad.

How many knives will be packed into a box determined to contain 3 brown ones if there are going to be 1 blue, 2 white and 4 black knives collectively put into the same box for every brown knofe found in it?

answer is 24

Need ur input. thank you

for every brown knife, 1 blue, 2 white and 4 black ones: 3 X 1 + 3 X 2 + 3 X 4 + 3 brown knives = 24

answer is 24

Need ur input. thank you

If I understand the question correctly... it is asking how many knives containing 3 brown knives can be packed if for each brown knife you will have 1 blue, 2 white and 4 black knives.

So for 1 brown there will be 1 brown + 1 Blue + 2 White + 4 Black knives = total of 8 knives...

Now at most u can have 3 brown knives in that case it will be 3*8 = 24...

I hope this is what it is asking..

ok so i think they're just trying to mess with your head

so its pretty much saying that you have a box that has 3 brown knives in it, and for every brown knife you have 1 blue knife, 2 white knives, and 4 black knives..

so for 1 brown knife.. you have 1 blue knife+ 2 white + 4 black=7

so since you have 3 brown knives, you'll have 21 of the other knives..and don't forget to add the 3 brown knives. so 21+3=24.

again, the problem is easy but the wording is terrible

answer is 24

Need ur input. thank you

for each brown one you will have an additional 1 blue, 2 white and 4 blacks. so that's 8 total 1 brown + 1 blue + 2 white + 4 black. 8 x 3 sets of brown is 24.

To make it simpler, for every brown knife, there is additional 7 knives. since there is 3 sets total you multiply 3 x 8 = 24