QBank for Step II

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Roz

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any thoughts on this? My school gets a deal (1 year for $399) if we order by early september and I am trying to decide weather or not to do this. Thanks for your help!

Members don't see this ad.

Bevo said:
step 2 and IM or just step 2?

Just step 2. My IM shelf is coming up on Friday, so I don't think I will be using Qbank for that. Thanks!

My school had the same deal. I didn't have it for my first rotation, which was OB, but I used it throughout the year to study for the Shelf exams in my other rotations and for Step 2. I always did pretty well on my Shelf exams (above the class average) and did really well on Step 2.

I was afraid that I would run out of questions or have the answers to the Q-Bank questions memorized prior to taking Step 2 CK. This was not the case. I had forgotten the answers to most of the questions from my earlier rotations by the time I started studying for Step 2 and Q-Bank was updated a couple of times this past year so I always had new questions to study from. Using Kaplan Q-Bank throughout the year was definitely beneficial to me.

Members don't see this ad :)
Go for it.

I only used qbank for the IM shelf and the difference in score between that and my other shelves was huge.

Roz said:
Anyone have any thoughts on this? My school gets a deal (1 year for $399) if we order by early september and I am trying to decide weather or not to do this. Thanks for your help!

Thanks everyone, I'm going to go for it!

Roz said:

Q bank sucks! No wonder you are getting the deal...

Although the kaplan lecture notes are excellent!