[Q] TestingSolutions CARS/Verbal ---- What are your thoughts?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TheAnonymous

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone here has been practicing TestingSolutions CARS passages? Do you find them useful? Do you think they are harder/easier than AAMC/other prep sources? Any feedback would be appreciated a lot.

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone here has been practicing TestingSolutions CARS passages? Do you find them useful? Do you think they are harder/easier than AAMC/other prep sources? Any feedback would be appreciated a lot.

Over 100 reviews on Amazon and no one here has anything to say? o_O

Over 100 reviews on Amazon and no one here has anything to say? o_O
hah that's what i was thinking too. They've got massive numbes of reviews on Amazon and yet no one really knows about them. Sketchy - but their material may still be useful. I downloaded the sample stuff and it seems promising. The fact that it is in kindle format is very annoying though (looks VERY different from the formatting you'd see on the actual thing).

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
hah that's what i was thinking too. They've got massive numbes of reviews on Amazon and yet no one really knows about them. Sketchy - but their material may still be useful. I downloaded the sample stuff and it seems promising. The fact that it is in kindle format is very annoying though (looks VERY different from the formatting you'd see on the actual thing).

I agree with everything you said here. I'm using their materials and I really like their explanations and most of their passages.

I was hoping if I could get some feedback from others as well + in terms of difficulty / similarity to the real stuff.